Acceptable Use Policy
Clear guidelines for responsible and lawful use of our products/services, ensuring a safe and positive experience for all users.
SEO.APP Acceptable Use Policy
Update Notice: We updated the SEO.APP Acceptable Use Policy effective May 3, 2023. Your continued use of our Service automatically constitutes your acceptance of these updated Terms. This updated Policy completely replaces all previous versions.
At SEO.APP, our mission is to revolutionize search engine optimization through our patented SEO assistant, powered by ChatGPT plugins and a cutting edge semantic engine. Our customers and partners rely on SEO.APP Services to improve their online presence. To ensure continued reliability and effectiveness, everyone must access and use SEO.APP Services responsibly. This Acceptable Use Policy serves as a guide for what we consider appropriate use of our Services.
Security Violations or Network Abuse
Don’t access or use SEO.APP Services directly or indirectly to, or in ways that create any of the following:
1. Disrupt uptime: adversely impact the availability of our Services, or those offered by a Third Party.
2. Denial of Service: create or pose a risk that can result in a denial of service attack on our Services or services of a Third Party.
3. Bypass security: bypass or attempt to circumvent limitations or security mechanisms established by SEO.APP or a Third Party. This includes testing or reverse-engineering to find limitations, vulnerabilities, competitive research, or evading filtering capabilities. This doesn’t apply to SEO.APP’s published bug reporting program.
4. Security risk: create a security or service risk to SEO.APP, our Services, or a Third Party.
5. Malicious attacks: send or facilitate cyber attacks of any kind.
Don’t access or use SEO.APP Services directly or indirectly to, or in ways that:
1. Fake engagement: create, promote, or publish artificial or inauthentic engagement, reviews, or other related content.
2. Create multiple accounts: create multiple SEO.APP accounts in order to circumvent any of our Services or Third Party service limitations or restrictions.
3. Spamming: generate or send unsolicited messages that you do not have permission to send to recipients or which are otherwise prohibited under applicable law.
4. Intellectual Property Infringement: use, post, distribute, or violate SEO.APP’s or a Third Party’s intellectual property that you do not have the right to do so.
5. Misrepresentation: impersonate other people or businesses, engage in phishing, spoofing, or otherwise misrepresent yourself or misstate the origin of any content. Accounts on SEO.APP Services may not be created with throwaway email addresses.
6. Circumvent or violate Third Party terms: use Services with the primary purpose of violating or circumventing the terms or restrictions of a Third Party.
Illegal, Harmful, Hateful Activities, or Content
Don’t access or use SEO.APP Services directly or indirectly to, or in ways that exhibit:
1. Fraudulent or illegal activity: violate or facilitate the violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
2. Violence: threaten, plan, or otherwise facilitate violent activities that intend to or will cause physical harm to people or property.
3. Exploitation of minors: illegally exploit minors or their image, likeness, or recordings.
4. Doxing: harvest, collect, or share peoples’ personal information without their consent, exposing them to potential harassment, identity theft, loss of jobs, and other harm.
5. Hateful content: harass, intimidate, abuse, or discriminate against others based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
Promotion of Hateful Content
You may not use SEO.APP Services if you are an individual or organization that has publicly stated goals, purpose, principles, or actions that advocate, sponsor, or practice discrimination, harassment, or violence towards people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
Violation of this Policy
If you are using SEO.APP in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy, we may investigate and take appropriate action.
As every situation is unique, we review violations of this policy on a case-by-case basis. In some cases, we may contact you and request that you fix or otherwise address the violation. In others, we may temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your SEO.APP account, with or without notice.
Definitions used in this policy:
“SEO.APP” means INK Content, Incorporated and its affiliated entities.
“Services” means the SEO.APP cloud-based products, including the SEO.APP platform, ChatGPT plugins, semantic engine, and related tools, APIs, applications, and services.
“Third Party” means SEO.APP customers, developers, experts, integration and application partners.
Modifications to Acceptable Use Policy
We modified the SEO.APP’s Acceptable Use Policy to re-organize and simplify the content. By continuing to use SEO.APP Services after the Effective Date noted above, you agree to this Acceptable Use Policy. If you don’t agree with these modifications, your sole remedy is to cease using SEO.APP Services immediately.
This policy may change over time, so please check back regularly for updates and changes.